Saturday, March 27, 2010

First, a word about my telephone

I'd like to thank everyone for promptly informing me that my telephone doesn't work, and also for the emails to the effect that I ought to update the blog more often.

First, there is no cell phone coverage in Fortuna, where I spend 90% of my time. I can only get a signal down by La Mina, further to the city of David. The phone works.

Second, internet service at Fortuna is unreliable and, when working, extremely slow. So this complicates matters considerably.

3 comments:

  1. Hey,

    We want to hear and see how things are going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are things going well for you? Please let me know if there's anything you need shipped over.

    Best Regards,

    MS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ship Scott over in April to help with collections in the jungle.

    ReplyDelete